2013年4月1日月曜日

shalom community

 

I will work in the community "shalom" from May. at the foot of the Northern Alps in Japan, 670m above sea level.
It has some kind of organic gardens, macrobiotic restaurant and small hotel (for 20 persons). The lobby has 3000 books.
They made a wood-burning stone oven, a composting toilet, a straw bale house, a tree house...and more...so many!
A nursery in nature based on Steiner education. My friend's children join it.
I can go back to nature. I'm looking forward to it! Be tarzan!
And i hope for a good study!

The gardens are...
agroforestry
Yoshikazu Kawaguchi's natural farming
MOA natural farming
Masanobu Fukuoka's natural farming
(I don't know the name of the method.) Does not put any fertilizer minute, we put a large amount of high ratio things of carbon, such as half life grass and chips and waste mushroom bed.
http://www.ultraman.gr.jp/sizennou/sizensaibai.htm
They are crazy! I like people like them.

And my discovery!
"shalom" in Hebrew is similar to "aloha" in Hawaii.
Shalom means "peace". Aloha means "i feel your soul".
People use them as "hello" and "good-bye".
They say that words most in a day. With lovely meaning.
uuu~ wonderful!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿