2013年4月12日金曜日

book_ into space from carrot ~detoxification of soil~

I will go to the house of my friends family from this weekend. She is a friend since high school and live near my new workplace. She had hoped to live in the countryside originally. After the nuclear power accident, they was moved to Azumino from Tokyo. Then her baby was drinking milk and we can't drink tap water without fear. I remember even now. Everyone was having anxiety. Effect of radiation is a major problem still.

I had borrowed the book in about five years(!) from her. I re-read it. It's very interesting!!! Now i had some experience of gardening. I can feel more reality.
Knowledge gained without moving the body and wisdom gained in experience are totally different. Akamine, a writer, is real farmer. He had worked only as a farmer from 12years old. He was faced with many problems. He continued the contact with the soil and vegetables. He read many books and met wisdom people. Now, i can read his wisdom. It's really thankful. It's very easy to understand. That informations have image and heart.

How to revive the dead soil. I think it's also effective in radioactive contamination. Grass suck up toxins and they is fermented decomposition and become soil again. By that process the soil is detoxified. Microorganisms have the same function. It absorb the toxins and give a shit. That's detoxified. When the insect occurs in large amounts, they eat the toxins and give a shit and die without descendants. When microorganisms and insect are 3% of the total soil, the soil can keep health. (It like digestive enzymes of human body.) Using pesticides is no life and no such circulation.

Many farms were damaged by radioactivity.  I heard that the harvest rate was reduced in the organic farm, but it was kept same in the non-organic farm. I think that is the reason. It's the invisible, but instead of vegetable is made, clean soil is made.

To revive the dead soil by pesticides, it's exposed to wind and rain for one year. Grass absorb toxins. We sow compost and the living soil. More grass do it again.
My friend had received the Ayurveda in India. For curing the disease (change constitution of body) is also same!

Everything is circulating! When i'm reading this book, i think...
In the toilet, my shit disappear soon with water. "Good-bye! Far away!" It's natural feeling for me. That's symbol of my problem!

my study... never ending!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿