2013年6月20日木曜日

REIKI and an internal trip

"Reiki" is a therapy to regain the physical condition by an energy. In this stay at shalom, i could practice it many times. I did it for three people in a day, after that i could sleep well but i didn't feel tired. Space energy is … so great!
The person has different energy each. My body match my wavelength to others naturally, when i touch them. It's an energy tuning. It happens also when i approach her or talk to. The feeling like a playing music together. It's very sensible and fun and deep.

When tensions run through the body of others, my body feel it immediately. I keep good energy while i feel the fear that she has. It helps various things and good training. In mental, it's same. I don't protect myself by closing my heart, but i try to keep myself by opening it. And i want to keep my love, if i can do it.
My body naturally is sensitive. It often bothered me. But now, i can use the nature for others. That's really nice! My body doesn't feel the boundary line of another person and myself clearly. It's a same thing to do for me and to do for others.

I took the class of Ayurveda in shalom. The teacher said "a break of the balance makes a disease". The body and the heart and the soul sometimes get sick. It's natural that there are various elements. So, i don't need to remove an unnecessary thing, we need just to keep the balance. Then, we recover naturally (in the case that the disease is not so serious).

I notice both good points and bad points, but don't focus on one point too much.
The looseness and relaxation is splendid!
And i reallyreally love to smile and laugh.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿